Wednesday 10 November 2010

British photographer Tim Walker is one of my favourite photographers of all time. He is famous for creating eye catching images that stand out because of their dreamy fairytale atmosphere. His photographs are described by many as ‘magical’.

A lot of Tim’s work involves balloons so I thought he would be someone really good to research for inspiration and ideas. Since looking at some of his beautiful location shots I have decided that I would like to shoot my photographs on a location for example in a park rather than in a studio or indoors.








There are a lot of pastel colours seen in Tim’s photos which I think just adds to the effectiveness of them and especially ties in quite nicely with the sort of magical fantasy theme you see portrayed in a lot of his work. I would love to add similar elements to my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment